Strategic Directions Committee
The mission of the Strategic Direction Committee is to:
- Review the current City of Prospect Heights Comprehensive Plan (“Comprehensive Plan”) and recommend action plans that are designed to implement the Comprehensive Plan.
- Develop and utilize a prioritization scheme for the purpose of implementing the Comprehensive Plan on a priority basis, and present the recommended prioritized action plan to the City Council for review and approval.
- Recommend strategic planning activities for the consideration and approval of the City Council.
- Coordinate and manage City Council-approved strategic planning activities.
- Monitor the implementation progress and status for City Council-approved strategic planning activities and initiatives.
Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Prospect Heights City Hall
8 N. Elmhurst Road
Prospect Heights, IL 60070
Scheduled Meeting Dates
The Committee shall comply with the Open Meetings Act and shall set its own meeting schedule.
- January 12, 2017
- February 16, 2017
- April 20, 2017 - CANCELLED
- April 26, 2017 - Special Meeting
- May 18, 2017
- June 15, 2017
- July 20, 2017
- August - TBD
- September - TBD
- October - TBD
- November - TBD
- December - TBD
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available after approval.
- Alderman Larry Rosenthal (Chairman)
- Alderman Pat Ludvigsen
- Alderman Scott Williamson
- City Clerk Wendy Morgan-Adams
- City Administrator Joe Wade (Recording Secretary)
Residents of Prospect Heights have the opportunity to serve on a number of boards or commissions that represent the city. Residents that are interested on serving on a committee should contact City Hall and complete a volunteer application.