Prospect Heights City Hall
8 N. Elmhurst Road
Prospect Heights, IL 60070
Unless Otherwise Specified
2023 Scheduled Meeting Dates
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- Tuesday, July 11, 2023
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023
- Karen Schultheis (Secretary)
- Kevin Lange (Trustee/President - Elected)
- Bradley Sigsworth (Trustee - Elected)
- Tom Huitink (Trustee - City Appointed)
- Scott Minniear (Trustee - Retired/Disabled - Elected)
- William Kearns (Trustee - City Appointed)
- City Treasurer Richard Tibbits
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available after approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
Residents of Prospect Heights have the opportunity to serve on a number of boards or commissions that represent the city. Residents that are interested on serving on a committee should contact City Hall and complete a volunteer application.
The mission of the Police Pension Board is to maintain and manage funding levels so the contributing members have pension benefits for their future. The board has rules and regulations that must be followed, as well as applicable State laws, and have quarterly meetings that must be attended. The board is represented by its own legal counsel and financial advisor. Pension board members are required to attend annual training.